Every parent loves most of the snuggles with their babies, but sometimes they also need breaks from constantly rocking, feeding, and playing. Seats of baby bouncers can give you a safe way to free up parents’ hands while keeping their babies snug and also safely.
A newborn baby can use a bouncer from the time when parents get home, but the time of safe length which the parents can use the bouncer seat is limited. Today, we have brought this article to you guys which is about when can baby use bouncer baby bouncer age range.
At first, we want to provide you guys some knowledge about a baby bouncer. A baby bouncer is a seat that is freestanding and it is placed in low to the ground. The reclined and soft seat has a sturdy frame which will allow bouncing as a baby will kick.
There are different kinds of models of baby bouncer and some outstanding features have built-in like rocking, vibration, toy bars, and music. Because the seats of the baby bouncers are small and also light-weight so, they can be easily moved from one room to another room.
What We Have Covered
- 1 When Can Baby Use Bouncer Baby Bouncer Age Range: Know for Your Baby
- 2 Bouncers for Baby Reviews
When Can Baby Use Bouncer Baby Bouncer Age Range: Know for Your Baby
Bouncers are really safe for newborn babies, so as a parent, you will not need to wait until your child reaches an age when he or she learns to start using the seats. Read the tips which are provided on the packaging to know about any guidelines or restrictions for use. The seat design and reclined position will keep your baby safe, and the safety straps will offer some additional safety for the little one.
One more important decision, you will have to take is when you will need to stop letting your baby using the baby bouncer. You should use the bouncer seat until your baby learns to sit without any assistance. For most of the babies, it can be considered that the baby bouncer is safe from their birth to about 6 or 7 months.
If your little child reaches the milestones early, then you may need to take away the bouncer seat from your baby sooner. Some babies learn to sit up on their own without any assistance as early as 4 or 5 months.
Most baby bouncer seats have the maximum limitation of weight, so you can use the weight of your baby as a guideline to know when to stop using the bouncer seat. Most of the bouncer models have come with a weight limit of around 25 to 30 pounds.
If you are thinking to use the bouncer seat even after your baby learns to sit up on his own, then let you know that he or she can tip the entire bouncer seat. If you find that he/she tries to sit up or get out of the seat while using the bouncer, then it is the proper time to retire the bouncer seat.
Benefits of Using a Baby Bouncer
You may have lots of choices as gears for your baby. If your money and space at home are limited, then you may want to choose the gears which are most useful. Baby bouncer seats are these types of gears and will offer you several benefits as new parents and they are
- Bouncer seats are comparatively cheaper than other baby gears. Even though how much length of time, you can use a bouncer seat is short so, you will not need to invest lots of money.
- The bouncer seat will give you a great option for safely putting your little child down during the day. You will get a little freedom to simply have a little break or do the chores around the house.
- The seats are portable because they’re so light. You can easily pick up the bouncer seat and take it to another room of your home. Many bouncer seats are being operated by battery, so you will have an option to use them anywhere, even without having a nearby outlet.
- You will be able to find a wide range of options when a baby bouncer seat comes with the extra features related to keeping your baby more entertained.
- The low design and wide base make the baby bouncer seat more stable, so your little baby can sit in it with safety.
- Bouncer seats actually respond with the movements when your baby kicks. That movements help to entertain and soothe your little one.
Selecting a Bouncer Seat for Your Baby
A baby bouncer is like a simple purchase, but you will find out lots of different features and designs to be considered. Some features are related to the matter of safety. Others are nice options which will give your child a little more comfort. You should purchase a new baby bouncer seat which must have the seal of Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association to increase the possibility of getting a baby bouncer seat with the latest and modern safety features. Do not buy old baby bouncer seat, because it increases the chances of facing risks related to the safety.
Follow these key features when you are going to buy a baby bouncer seat-
- Options for mobiles, music, toy bars, and other entertainment.
- Harness to hold a baby in the seat.
- Wide, sturdy, low frame to prevent tipping.
- Motion type of the bouncer seat which may include vibrating, rocking or gliding.
- Removable cloth seat to clean it easily.
- Comfort and padding features on the seat.
The power source of the bouncer seat is another thing to consider. Battery-powered models of baby bouncers are the most common, but some bouncer seat has an option of a plug-in to cut down on how many batteries are used.
Safety Tips for Bouncer Seats
Thinking to buy a safe baby bouncer seat is a good start, but how you will use that bouncer seat is also a vital part of keeping your baby safe. Always put the bouncer seat on the floor, because when the seat will be bouncing then it can be shifted and it can cause the seat to fall from any high surface.
Bouncers for Baby Reviews
After learning about baby bouncers, you’re probably thinking of giving it a go for your little one. However, finding the best bouncer can give you a hard time.
Well, not anymore. We’re reviewing the top 3 baby bouncers available in the market.
Best OverAll:👍👍 BabybJorn Bouncer Balance Soft
Let your little one feel the smoothness; this baby bouncer comes with an ergonomic design that adapts to the shape of his/her body. As your baby’s head lies on it, he/she will get the proper head support needed.
With the complete back support, the spine of your child gets to maintain its shape easily. So, you don’t have to worry if your child is having a backpain or not.
It has got three positions to choose from. You can try the play mode when your baby needs to feel fun.
The rest mode, on the other hand, allows your child to take a nice nap. When not in use, you can switch to the transport mode and fold it easily.
And guess what, you don’t need any battery to run this bouncer. It rocks with the movement of your baby. Besides, it comes with a round foam that joins hands with supportive design. This helps your little one to feel cozy every time he/she sits on it.
- Adjusts to the body of your baby
- Complete head and back support
- Three positions to choose from
- Rocks with the movement of your baby
- Comfortable and soft
- A bit expensive
Best For Budget:👍👍Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh
Your baby may not know about Winnie the Pooh, but you definitely will. But then again, the bouncer is not for you, it’s for your baby. So, who cares if you don’t get to spend your time with your favorite childhood characters? Your kid will have the comfort.
This bouncer comes with no less than 7 melodies to choose from. Switch to a wide range of melodies to make your little one giggle. You can also increase or decrease the volume with the volume control.
To make sure your baby can have his/her comfort-zone, the bouncer offers a removable headrest that gives your child extra support on the head. The deluxe faux suede fabric cradling seat gives your child the perfect cushioning.
It also has a vibrating mode, which shakes your baby and rocks him/her as you would do.
The seat pad and the harness the bouncer comes with are completely machine washable. So, when they’re dirty, just toss them into the washing machine to get them cleaned easily.
- It comes with 7 different melodies
- Volume adjustment controls
- Has got a removable headrest
- Deluxe faux suede fabric cradling seat
- Vibrating mode rocks your child
- Completely machine-washable
- Not that durable
Best Quality:👍👍 4moms Mamaroo Infant Seat
Your baby needs fun and comfort? Now he can have the best of both with the Mamaroo from 4moms. What makes it unique? Let’s have a look.
Unlike the typical ones, this bouncer does not just move up and down but also sways from one side to another.
Thanks to the 5 unique modes, it covers all the possible comforting motions you give to your baby. Kangaroo, rock-a-bye, wave, car ride, tree swing, you name it.
If you want to go manual, you can try using the Bluetooth enabled function for controlling the speed, motion, and sound. Did you just read “sound”?
Yep, the Mamaroo has got 4 built-in sounds to give your little one the fun-time he/she needs. You can also connect the bouncer with an MP3. Besides, it has got an overhead toy mobile, which your little one will love to play with.
As for durability and comfort, the bouncer is made of 100% polyester, you won’t have to worry about its longevity, and your baby won’t have to compromise his/her comfort.
On top of that, the Mamaroo has completely machine washable fabric. So, whenever it’s dirty, just toss it in the washing machine, and you’ll have it cleaned in no time.
- Moves up and down and sways from one side to another
- 5 unique motions to choose from
- Bluetooth enabled controlling function
- It comes with 4 built-in sounds
- Can be connected to MP3
- Offers your baby an overhead toy mobile
- Made of 100% polyester
- Completely machine-washable
- Sometimes it stops for no reason
In our article about when can baby use bouncer baby bouncer age range, we discussed all the facts about the safety of using a baby bouncer. We also got to know that a baby bouncer seat is safe to use from the birth of your baby until about 6-7 months.
And if you want to get your hands on a baby bouncer, you can simply take one of the products we’ve reviewed. We made sure you can get your hands on the best baby bouncer available in the market.